Run. Train. Connect. These are the three pillars of our program. At Stumptown Women’s Run Club we love to run (or learn to love it!); we train together; and we create opportunities to connect with other women in our community.
Since 2014 SWRC members have enjoyed the camaraderie of running with others and supporting one another towards reaching their goals. We have women of all paces — former collegiate athletes to those brand new to running and fitness pursuits. Our purpose is to support our runners’ goals, while building confidence and fitness along the way!
We meet as a group year-round on Sundays at 7:30 a.m. – with the exception of major holidays and big race weekends. Our meeting locations are in central SW/NW Portland, with a few runs in N, SE, Lake Oswego, Tualatin and Tigard interspersed for variety. Depending on the training needs of our members, we typically provide routes of 2-12 miles to support the group and during marathon training have longer options.
Annual membership is $99 and includes:
- Access to the most well-organized group runs in town! The group coffee after is pretty great too.
- 25% off group training programs (TEAM relay race training exluded)
- 15% off individual coaching from one of our CERTIFIED running coaches (RRCA/USTAF)
- 1x running form assessment
- SWRC singlet
- Discounted shopping opportunities at local retailers
- Opportunities to participate in various relay teams as spots open & teams form
- Access to private FB and Insta groups
- Access to coaches at every run
- Volunteer opportunities with local races and non-profit groups
- Camaraderie of an amazing team of women!
Join Now! Hope to see you at a run soon!
You are welcome to join us for a group run first, to make sure our group is the right fit for you! For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org